This is a novel 3D database system for store, manage, search, and interpret brain anatomy and various pathological cases. The primary target is for educational and diagnostic support of neuroradiologists. It also provide in interface to perform comprehensive interpretation of the brain segmentation results from BrainGPS. There are several unique capabilities of this product.
- It is a brain atlas with extensive labeling and anatomical descriptions.
- It is a database that is linked to statistics about normal brain anatomy for each defined structures.
- It is a system to interpret the anatomical quantification results from BrainGPS.
- It is a system to manage the ontological relationships of over 250 anatomical structures and evaluate brain anatomy from multiple hierarchical levels.
- It is a clinical reference system that has a link to a large amount of clinical cases searched by locations of anatomical abnormalities